12 Confidence Rules for My Daughter
1. Ask for what you want
2. Don’t take sand to the beach.
3. Treat every walk way as if it’s a runway.
4. If he opens the car door for you; he’s a keeper
5. Never accept the first offer
6. Act like you belong there; because you do
7. Request early check-in and late check-out
8. If told in confidence, don’t share
9. Build a Tribe; Love them hard
10. Set your standards high; the right one will exceed them
11. Don’t compare yourself to others; comparison is the thief of Joy
12. YOU ARE ENOUGH